Providing a flexible approach to create a good work life balance, MK College offers a range of in-house and external benefits with both local and national providers. You can be guaranteed an exciting and rewarding career with added benefits that make working here that little bit special. We have developed a bespoke approach to wellbeing - supporting employees with all wellbeing needs, helping you to be the best version of yourself.
Milton Keynes College is a friendly, supportive and inclusive place to work have a look below at all the benefits we offer our staff:
- Generous holidays ranging from 25 – 35 days pro rata, per annum plus bank holidays
- 24 hour personal support helpline
- Access to an employee wellbeing platform with options to book free activities such as yoga, relaxation, boot camp and a health and wellbeing news hub
- Access to Continued Professional Development, including in-house teacher training, professional qualifications and a variety of training courses
- Free 24/7 comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, including counselling for you and your immediate family, eldercare and referral to serious illness & accident support.
- Halford’s Cycle to Work Scheme, for employees to choose from thousands of bikes at hundreds of stores, saving over 32%
- Death In Service Plan Benefit
- Childcare Vouchers, Parents can benefit from significant tax and NI savings of up to £933 a year
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ on-site Early Years Nursery open 51 weeks of year
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions
Please note: benefits are subject to change and are non-contractual.