New for September 2020, we are expanding our women’s football offering to include the Women’s Football Academy. Open to female footballers aged 16+, this programme will give budding football stars the opportunity to train and represent the college within the ECFA Women’s Premier League.
Students will gain opportunities within football coaching and leadership and volunteering, alongside studying full-time qualifications, maintaining a focus on football, health and fitness and progression.
This programme is perfect for young women keen to improve their skills in football, and find out more about the roles available in the industry.
• High level sport specific training a minimum of twice a week
• An opportunity to be part of Women’s Futsal training/ fixtures
• A full time academic/ vocational course with MK College
• Competitive/Friendly matches linked to AoC Sport, colleges and schools and local football clubs (including professional clubs)
• Feedback on performance and progression
• Opportunities for the best players to be put forward for ECFA National team trials
• Opportunities of exit routes into local clubs/ teams beyond college
• Access to college playing/ training kit
• Advice and guidance on a diet and exercise programme
• Coaching/leadership and volunteering opportunities
• Access to qualified, DBS checked and emergency aid trained coaches/staff
• Use of gym based and 4g playing/ training facilities.
Previous Football Academy student, Eden, won a scholarship to study Football in America after completing her qualifications at Milton Keynes College.
If you’re interested in taking part in the Women’s Football Academy, you can apply for any of the courses across the College, including our Active Industries department, Sport Studies, Football, Public Services, Leadership Academy or Personal Training and make sure you express your interest at your interview, where your details will be passed on to the team.
For more information on the Women’s Football Programme at MK College, please email: