375We have partnered with the National Careers Service and Futures For You to provide free 1-to-1 support in helping over 19-year-olds find their next opportunity in employment or training.
Our expert careers advisors can help with:
- Career choice – discover more about careers you’re interested in, and find the right pathway for you
- Create or update your CV
- Search for a job – where to look for jobs
- Apply for a job – we can advise you how to write your job application, what to include and what not to include
- Prepare for an interview – what to wear and how to structure interview answers
- Training or learning support – find a qualification that can help you reach your goals
1-to-1’s can take place virtually, over Zoom or Teams, or can take place at our Chaffron Way campus, following social distancing guidelines.
If you’d like to speak to our team about getting some advice, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org