Milton Keynes College's sole aim is to be the best general Further Education College in the country and deliver the highest quality education to all learners.
To be the best, it is essential to have a vision of success and at Milton Keynes College we strive to engrain this in all. We welcome those who want to learn and improve. We will seek to meet individual needs where appropriate and possible.
• Transform lives through learning
• Live and breathe our values -respect, innovate, integrity, excellence, inspire
• An employer you can connect with and belong to – our own community, promoting EDI
• Not just a job, a role you can be proud of and that makes a difference for our community – discretionary effort
• Support to develop your career
• Opportunities to learn a wide range of skills
• Ability to attend courses @ MKC free of charge
• Focus on personal and leadership development
• Providing a development programme to accelerate the development of talent.
REWARD & RECOGNITION
• Fair and competitive pay within the education sector
• Your contribution makes a difference and is valued
• Generous holiday and pension
• Excellent benefits package including bespoke benefits for MKC staff only
• Encouraging meaningful performance conversations.
• A bespoke and different approach to wellbeing – supporting employees with all wellbeing needs
• JUICE – wellbeing programme free for staff including PT, Zumba, Mindfulness, Boot Camp, Yoga, Healthy Eating and Beauty Treatments
• Providing a flexible approach to create a good work life balance
• Helping you to be the best version of yourself
Bletchley Campus Virtual Tour
Chaffron Way Campus Virtual Tour