Milton Keynes College is a fantastic place to work and you can be guaranteed an exciting and rewarding career with added benefits that make working here that little bit special.
Milton Keynes College is a friendly, supportive and inclusive place to work have a look below at all the benefits we offer our staff:
- Generous holidays ranging from 25 – 35 days pro rata, per annum plus bank holidays
- 24 hour personal support helpline
- Generous discounts at The Brasserie restaurant, based at our Bletchley Campus, offering high quality dining at a fraction of high street costs
- Generous discounts at The Graduate Hair & Beauty Salon, based at our Bletchley Campus, offering industry standard services, styling and treatments
- Access to an employee wellbeing platform with options to book free activities such as yoga, relaxation, boot camp and a health and wellbeing news hub
- Access to Continued Professional Development, including in-house teacher training, professional qualifications and a variety of training courses
- Free 24/7 comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, including counselling for you and your immediate family, eldercare and referral to serious illness & accident support.
- Halford’s Cycle to Work Scheme, for employees to choose from thousands of bikes at hundreds of stores, saving over 32%
- Death In Service Plan Benefit
- You at Work Staff Discounts in over 6,500 stores, Online, and over the phone
- Childcare Vouchers, Parents can benefit from significant tax and NI savings of up to £933 a year
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ on-site Early Years Nursery open 51 weeks of year
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions
Please note: benefits are subject to change and are non-contractual.