Milton Keynes College's sole aim is to be the best general Further Education College in the country and deliver the highest quality education to all learners.
Whether you are a student, a teacher, or a college, to be the best, it is essential to have a vision of success and at Milton Keynes College we strive to engrain this in all who walk through our doors. Welcoming those who want to learn and improve. We will seek to meet individual needs where appropriate and possible. We want to build strong partnerships with our communities, businesses and all with an interest in making Milton Keynes city and its people stronger. We work to grow the city’s economy and create greater opportunities for all.
We believe in
We believe these things individually and as a group. They guide our day-to-day decision making. This is how we set out to achieve them
- To inspire - where everyone motivates, engages, challenges, and stretches each other
- To strive for excellence - where everyone recognises their own potential and becomes the best they can be
- To demonstrate integrity - where everyone is committed to being open in all we do and to be honest and do the right thing
- To show respect - where we listen, consider the views of others and value everyone
- To innovate - where new ideas and thinking are generated around people, products and processes
The College’s 2013-2017 Strategic Plan offers a vibrant vision for the future success of the institution and all its partners, reflecting the aspirations of our students, staff, employers and other key stakeholders across the city.? If you would like to read our Strategic Plan, please see the attachment below.