While studying for this award, you’ll gain a thorough grounding in the key areas of employment law, learn about recent changes to legislation and understand the impact these changes have on organisations. Plenty of practical case study work will help you gain the expertise and confidence to apply this learning in the workplace.
The following units will be covered:
• Understand the purpose of employment regulation and the way it is enforced in practice
• Know how to manage recruitment and selection activities lawfully
• Know how to manage change and reorganisation lawfully
• Know how to manage issues relating to pay and working time lawfully
• Be able to ensure that staff are treated lawfully when they are at work
Know how to manage performance and disciplinary matters lawfully
You can use your Award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional units to achieve the full Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management.
Is it for me?
Do you already work in HR, or are looking to kick off your career in the sector? If you have the determination and passion to progress, can commit your time to the research and requirements of the course, and want to gain a professional qualification, this course is for you.
Start/End Time17:15 / 21:30
If you are over 19+ then please contact us for more information
COURSE HIGHLIGHTSCOURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Why Choose Milton Keynes?
Strong Links with Over 3,000 Businesses
Affordable Study Options
Need some more information? Get in touch for a helping hand.