- STUDY MODE Full-Time
There is no essential equipment list however there may be costs associated with any key textbooks or additional trips and visits.
Students will be required to attend for three days a week, with a requirement for self-directed study to support this when away from College.
Progress will be reviewed through regular one-to-one meetings with your tutors, through written and verbal feedback on your assessments, through peer reviewed activities and structured self-reflection on your progress and development.
UCAS Tariff: 96 Points
A Levels: C C C
Pearson BTEC: MMP – MMM
Assessment will be through a range of
• Written reports
• Practical assessments
• Written Reports
• Constructed Models
• Employability Links and work placements
• The opportunity to apply your knowledge and focus on specific areas of the football industry
• Specialist modules taught by subject and industry experts
• Excellent teaching resources and access to a digitally-focussed and innovative curriculum
• Explores the key influences of Business, Media and Journalism and Coaching
• Access to a guest speakers and experts within a range of psychology settings
• Residential trip
Strong Links with Over 3,000 Businesses
Affordable Study Options