Students who complete the Connecting Networks course will be able to perform the following functions:
· Explain Network Technologies
· Design a small multi-site business network.
· Select WAN access technologies.
· Configure a serial interface to enable WAN communication.
· Configure an Ethernet interface to enable broadband communication given service provider requirements.
· Implement remote access and site-to-site VPNs.
· Use monitoring tools and network management protocols to troubleshoot data networks.
· Configure monitoring tools available for small to medium-sized business networks.
· Configure initial settings on a network device.
· Explain how quality of service (QoS) mechanism support network communication requirements.
On completion of modules 1 to 4, you will be awarded with a discount voucher for the final examination where you can enter yourself to do the final CCNA examination.
Is it for me?
This course focuses on the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure PPPoE, GRE, single-homed eBGP, extended IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement a WLAN in a small-to-medium network. For LANs, students will be able to configure SNMP and Cisco SPAN. Students will also develop knowledge about QoS and the trends in networking including Cloud, virtualisation, and SDN.
If you are over 19+ then please contact us for more information
COURSE HIGHLIGHTSCOURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Strong Links with Over 3,000 Businesses
Affordable Study Options
Need some more information? Get in touch for a helping hand.