WE ARE Milton Keynes COLLEGECISCO CCNA 3 – Scaling Networks
CCNAv7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (ENSA) describes the architecture, components, operations, and security to scale for large, complex networks, including wide area network (WAN) technologies. The course emphasizes network security concepts and introduces network virtualization and automation. You will learn how to configure, troubleshoot, and secure enterprise network devices and understand how application programming interfaces (API) and configuration management tools enable network automation.
The Cisco programmes at Milton Keynes College are blended-distanced learning programmes. The majority of the studies can be completed from home, via the Cisco Networking Academy platform. An optional workshop is offered one evening a week, where you can drop-in, get support from a Cisco Certified Instructor, and undertake any practical activities using our networking lab equipment.
By the end of this course, you will be able:
• Configure single-area OSPFv2 in both point-to-point and multiaccess networks.
• Explain how to mitigate threats and enhance network security using access control lists and security best practices.
• Implement standard IPv4 ACLs to filter traffic and secure administrative access.
• Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability.
• Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs.
• Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures.
• Explain how networking devices implement QoS.
• Implement protocols to manage the network.
• Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software defined networking, and automation affect evolving networks.
On completion of this learning module with the 2 pre-requisite modules, you will be in a strong position to take your CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam at a Pearson Vue test centre.
Is it for me?
You should have completed CCNA Modules 1 and 2 prior to enrolling this course.
You will need to take and pass the final practical and theory exams.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTSCOURSE HIGHLIGHTS