The highlights of this course include visits to galleries and exhibitions, opportunities to enter local and national competitions, expert course guidance on the creative sector, your own dedicated base rooms and work spaces with industry standard equipment, and lots more. This qualification will give you an additional edge when applying to universities and for jobs in the creative industries. You will benefit from hearing from guest speakers and practising creatives, both from the industry and higher education.
If you are over 19+ then please contact us for more information
• Visits to galleries and exhibitions
• This qualification will give you an additional edge when applying to Universities and jobs
• Build your portfolio with a vast variety of techniques and art forms
• Guest speakers and practising creatives from industry or higher education
• Your own base room and work spaces
• Display your work in our end of year public graduate exhibition
• Opportunities to enter competitions
• Expert course guidance on the creative sector
You require a minimum of one A2 Level (preferably in Art) and four GCSE’s at grade C(4) or above. You may also have a National Diploma or Certificate in a related subject.
The UK has the largest design industry in Europe.
The UK ranks fourth in the world for design exports, and exports 50% more design than it imports.