The qualification consists of6 mandatory units, which are:
- Manage and be Accountable for Your Own Performance in a Business Environment.
- Evaluate and Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment.
- Support the Purpose and Values of an Organisation.
- Support Sustainability in a Business Environment.
- Assess, Manage and Monitor Risk in a Business Environment.
- Communicate in a Business Environment.
Students will also study 4-6 optional units (depending on the credit value of each unit) from a wide choice which covers all aspects of administration within a range of organisational settings:
- Analysing and Reporting Data.
- Developing and Delivering a Presentation.
- Planning and Organising an Event or Project.
- Organising and Evaluating Business Travel or Accommodation.
- Ordering Products and Services.
- Inviting Tenders and Selecting Contractors.
- Preparing Specifications for Contracts and Conducting Negotiations.
- Supporting the Design, Development and Management of an Information System.
- Delivering, Monitoring and Evaluating a Customer Service to External Customers.
- Managing Physical Resources or Budgets and their Impact on the Environment.
- Recruiting, Providing Support, Leading and Managing a Team in Your Own Area of Responsibility.
- Planning and Implementing Change.
- Managing, Monitoring, Reviewing and Improving Business Processes and Functions.
Your choice of optional units will depend on your job role and development needs. They can be decided on once you have started the course.