• A one-year, full or part-time qualification that enables the successful student to progress onto University
• Sessions taught by subject experts & specialists in post-16 teaching, with vocational and professional experience
• Well-resourced teaching environments and facilities for research
• A range of educational visits and guest speakers to enhance your learning
• First-rate support with student finance, the UCAS university admissions process and individual learning needs
• Excellent success rates and progression straight into Higher Education
If you are over 19+ then please contact us for more information
There’s no upper age limit to studying Access to HE.
You can choose to study full or part-time.