We understand that no two people are the same, and that means some people learn in different ways.
We have an extensive support system when it comes to learning, and help is always available to those who need it.
The Learning Support Team is your one-stop-shop for making this happen. If you have a learning difficulty or disability, we have a variety of resources and support options available to you to make sure nothing gets in your way.
We treat each case individually and, where possible, make adjustments to suit your additional needs. The Learning Support Team will best advise you on the support needs that are available.
Our specialist and friendly team could provide you with support and guidance in the following areas:
- Emotional, behavioural and social difficulties
- Autistic spectrum conditions
- Dyslexia and specific learning difficulties
- Deafness and hearing loss
- English and maths
- Medical conditions
- Mental health difficulties
- Physical disabilities/mobility needs (including access to our buildings and facilities)
- Study skills (organising your time and workload)
- Understanding tasks and meeting deadlines
- Visual impairments
To find out more information about learning support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01908 684119.