At Milton Keynes College we work to prepare you to enter into the employment market. As a Workability student, you will receive expert training alongside the professional information, advice and guidance to ensure you achieve your career aspirations and gain the essential qualifications when finding employment.
As well as supporting job seekers into work, we help with training and qualifications when you start a new job. If you employed, self-employed or working as a volunteer for more than eight hours per week. and you do not already have a full Level 2 qualification (equivalent to five GCSEs A* - C), we offer courses in Warehousing, IT, Customer Services and Team Building.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following statements, then one of our programmes may be right for you:
- I need access to professional information, advice and guidance
- I need support to sell my skills to potential employers
- I need to master interview skills
- I need qualifications that will appeal to employers and help me secure a job or advance my career
- I need to build my confidence
- I want to study for qualifications while I work.