Vision & Values
Milton Keynes College's sole aim is to be the best general Further Education College in the country and deliver the highest quality education to all learners. Here, you can learn more about the things we believe in.
Whether you are a student, a teacher or a college, to be the best, it is essential to have a vision of success. Milton Keynes College is at the heart of the city community intimately connected to all levels of society and the local economy.
We believe in:
- Welcoming anyone who wants to learn and improve with no boundaries to limit their access and every support to help them progress and succeed
- Building the strongest partnerships with our communities, businesses and all with an interest in making the city and its people stronger
- Working to grow the city’s economy and create greater opportunities for all
We believe these things individually and as a group. They guide our day-to-day decision making. This is how we set out to achieve them:
- To inspire - where everyone motivates, engages, challenges, and stretches each other
- To strive for excellence - where everyone recognises their own potential and becomes the best they can be
- To demonstrate integrity - where everyone is committed to being open in all we do and to be honest and do the right thing
- To show respect - where we listen, consider the views of others and value everyone
- To innovate - where new ideas and thinking are generated around people, products and processes
The College’s 2013-2017 Strategic Plan offers a vibrant vision for the future success of the institution and all its partners, reflecting the aspirations of our students, staff, employers and other key stakeholders across the city.
To read this Strategic Plan, please click on the document below.