How to find the College
Please note there is no longer a College bus service between College campuses- please see below for bus transport information.
Arriva is the area bus company and has just introduced new ways to find out about travelling around Milton Keynes and paying for tickets for students:
- The Arriva Bus App will tell you the time of the next bus, where the nearest bus stop is and how long before you get to your destination
- The M-Ticket App is a quick and easy way to buy your ticket before you board the bus and simply show the driver the ticket on your screen
- The Student Saver Direct Debit Tickets allow you to pay monthly for travel and spread the cost of an Annual Pass over ten months
Arriva also offer discounted tickets: The Child Saver (for students aged between 11 and 16) and the Student Saver (for students aged between 17 and 21) are for a full academic year and include travel on weekends, half-terms and evenings. You can purchase Student Saver tickets here.
Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council offer the All-in-1 MK Card (Junior Concessionary Travel Scheme) for under 19’s. The following discounted ticket options are available:
- Single fares are charged at half an adult's single fare (cost will depend on operator and route)
- A ten trip ticket costs £10
- A weekly ticket costs £10
The All-in-1 MK cards are sent out within 7-10 days of receipt of your application, so do apply as soon as you have enrolled on your course. Click here for more information and to sign up.
Bletchley campus is a two-minute walk across the road from Bletchley train station. Don’t forget that there is a train link from Milton Keynes Central to Bletchley, if you want to travel from one to the other.
For the Chaffron Way campus, go to Milton Keynes Central station and catch an Arriva bus on to the campus in Leadenhall.
The Silbury campus is close enough to walk from Milton Keynes Central station.
For an up-to-date train timetable, please visit the National Rail website here.
For an up-to-date train timetable, please visit the National Rail website, www.nationalrail.co.uk.
The College has secure bike lockers outside Chaffron Way and Bletchley campus receptions for students and staff. A deposit of £15 is required to secure a locker for the academic year, £10 of which will be returned at the end of the year.
Unfortunately, there is no car parking for students available on campus except for students with a disability or exceptional circumstances. If this applies to you, you can apply for a car parking permit by picking up a form from Main Reception on each campus.
For more information about travel arrangements, please contact our friendly Customer Service team on 01908 684444.