Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Milton Keynes College Apprenticeship Competition March 2016
Prize: Apple iWatch Sport
How to enter:
1. Apply for a current Apprenticeship vacancy taking place over the summer period
2. Complete the application process, be accepted and start a vacancy
3. Once accepted and have started the job - details will be entered into the draw
4. Winner will be drawn and notified on Friday 30th September 2016
1. Year 11 and above only can enter this competition
Terms and Conditions:
By entering this promotion entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
The Promoter of this promotion is Milton Keynes College, Woughton Campus, Leadenhall, Milton Keynes, MK6 5LP
1. The competition will be open for entries from 5pm on Thursday 10th March 2016. The closing time for this promotion date will be 4pm on Thursday 30th June 2016.
2. All competition entries must be submitted through the Apprenticeship Team via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or social media channels Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Each valid entry (only one allowed per person) will be entered into the competition.
3. This promotion is open to all UK mainland residents including current students, families or any other persons connected with Milton Keynes College employees.
4. One winner for prize as follows: Apple Watch Sport
5. Winners will be announced on our social media channels for Twitter and Facebook. Winners will be contacted by the social media channel used to enter the competition. Winners may also be notified by email to the email address provided in their entry submission. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure all personal details and email addresses are submitted correctly. In the event that a winner does not communicate his/her acceptance of the prize by end of July 2016, the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner and the person not responding will waive his/her rights to the prize. The prize is non-exchangeable, no cash alternative available.
6. By entering, you agree that if you are the prize winner, you will allow the Promoter and Milton Keynes College to use your name, photograph and general location for their publicity and news purposes during this promotion.
7. The Promoter's decisions are final and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Milton Keynes College will offer collection of the prize within the mainland UK only, once available, a mutually convenient time and date will be agreed once the winner confirms acceptance of the prize to the Promoter.
9. Milton Keynes College shall have no liability in relation to any costs incurred in connection with this. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the prizes above.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating the entry process or the promotion. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, or incomprehensible shall be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to alter and amend the prize and to add to or waive these terms and conditions on reasonable notice and / or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any dispute under these terms and conditions, the promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.