We run professional courses that are perfect for you to up-skill or achieve that all important promotion, allowing you to progress in your career. Our portfolio ranges from day or evening classes, online learning, bite-sized short courses and bespoke training, providing flexibility around your current commitments.
Our chartered certified courses include:
- Accounting (AAT)
- Coaching & Mentoring (ILM)
- Marketing (CIM)
- Human Resources (CIPD)
- Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Association for Project Management (APM)
Why study a professional qualification?
- Many professions require you to possess particular qualifications.
- Gain skills, recognition and contacts - this will improve your career prospects.
- Increase your potential earnings or current salary.
- Meet employers' expectations of continual professional development (CPD) by keeping your skills and abilities relevant and up to date.
At Milton Keynes College there is a range of financial support options awarded on the basis of need.
For all professional course class enquiries please call 01908 688228
For all other enquiries such as bespoke training options, bite-sized courses and e-learning please contact the Business Engagement Team or call 01908 684520.