We know it can sometimes be hard to ask for support but help is available whenever you need it. That’s why, with the right support, you can gain the skills needed to be a more independent learner.
The Learning Support Team is your one-stop-shop for making this happen. If you have a learning difficulty or disability, we have a variety of resources and support options available to you to make sure nothing gets in your way.
We treat each case individually and where possible, make adjustments to suit your additional needs. The Learning Support Team will best advise you on the support needs that are available.
Our specialist and friendly team could provide you with support and guidance in the following areas…
- Emotional, Behavioural and Social Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Dyslexia and Specific Learning Difficulties
- Deafness and Hearing Loss
- Medical Conditions
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities/Mobility needs (including access to our buildings and facilities)
- Study Skills (organising your time and workload)
- Understanding tasks and meeting deadlines
- Visual Impairments
To find out more information about learning support, please 01908 684131 / 637327 or text your full name to 07939 004078. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.