On average graduates tend to earn more over the course of their lifetime than people without formal university qualifications.
At Milton Keynes College with specialist tutors, excellent facilities, smaller class sizes and affordable payment methods, studying a degree doesn’t have to mean going to a university.
We offer the following courses:
- FD Psychology and Criminal Behaviour (franchised by The University of Bedfordshire) 2 Years
- FD Health and Fitness (Validated by University of Northampton) 2 years
- HNC Mechanical Engineering 2 Years
- HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2 Years
- HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2 Years
- HND Graphic Design 2 Years
- HND Mechanical Engineering 2 Years
- HND Photography 2 Years
- HND Public Services 2 Years
The 2013/14 National Student Survey found that our Graphic Design course had a satisfaction rate of 94% compared to 85% sector wide and Photography 92% compared to 81% sector wide, making us an ideal choice for your studies.
Our higher education courses offer you the opportunity to study closer to home and to be challenged as a thinker and a person. You will learn new methods to solve problems and make yourself more valuable to potential employers.
These vocational qualifications provide you with the specialist knowledge and skills equivalent to the first two years of a full-time, three year degree programme.
Courses are developed in collaboration with employers to ensure they provide the skills required in industry and can lead to new job opportunities, promotions or prepare you for developing your professional skills in the future. After completing two years of study, students can progress directly to the third year of the BA (Hons) Degree with the University of Bedfordshire or apply to another university of their choice.*
For more information on our HE courses please email email@example.com or call 01908 684452
* Please note that entry directly to the third year at other universities is subject to being awarded a place and fees are due for each academic year you study.