Do you have difficulty with reading, spelling, writing or Maths? Do you have problems with memory, organisation or sequencing?
We can meet you to discuss your difficulties and ways forward. These may include drop-in, in-class and/or specialist out-of-class support, training in assistive technology and assessment for Exam Access Arrangements.
We can help support you to make sure completing college work both inside and outside of the classroom is manageable.
Support options include:
- Flexible, individual support sessions with a Learning Support Lecturer (LSL)
- Special exam arrangements and/or screening assessments
- Use of a College laptop/tablet
- Advice on supportive Apps for your smartphone/tablet
- Access to text-to-speech software
- Use of a Dictaphone
- Teaching Support Assistants (TSA’s) can support you in class
- Individual reading and spelling programmes
- LSL to monitor and review your support needs
For further information you can contact us by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01908 637327 / 684131 or text your full name to 07939 004078 and someone will be in contact.