Autistic Spectrum Support
Our learning support team has specialist tutors who can support you during the transition from school to college and throughout your time with us. Every student is seen as an individual and support will be tailored towards meeting your needs. This might include out of class support sessions and /or in-class support from a Teaching Support Assistant who has an understanding of your needs.
Support options include:
- Individual tours of the College to help familiarise you with the environment
- Provide a base to use during breaks to relax in near the Learning Support office
- Individual support sessions with a Learning Support Lecturer (LSL)
- Special exam arrangements
- Laptop/Tablet loan
- Academic support
- Life skills/pastoral support
- Teaching Support Assistants (TSAs) can support you in class
- Reviews of your progress
- Monitoring and review of your support needs
For further information you can contact us by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01908 637327 / 684131 or text your full name to 07939 004078 and someone will be in contact.
For further details on Autism please refer to www.autism.org.uk