International Student Insurance

The National Health Service (NHS) is a public funded system which provides health care for residents in the United Kingdom.  The use of the NHS will vary depending on how long you are studying in the UK. It is therefore important that you have the correct travel and medical insurance arranged before you begin studying in the UK.

If you would like a quote from a provider then you may consider Endsleigh Insurance, they have produced a special health insurance policy for international students and their spouses or civil partners and children in the UK – click here to visit their website. Other providers are also available.