Milton Keynes College is a fantastic place to work and you can be guaranteed an exciting and rewarding career with added benefits that make working here that little bit special.
Milton Keynes College is a friendly, supportive and inclusive place to work have a look below at all the benefits we offer our staff:
- Generous holidays ranging from 28 – 38 days pro rata, per annum
- Childcare facilities and childcare vouchers
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions Scheme, dependant on role
- Free parking at main campus sites
- Access to Continued Professional Development, including in-house teacher training, professional qualifications and a variety of training courses
- Access to a wide range of local discounts in the Milton Keynes area
- 24 hour personal support helpline
- Access to comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service (DIS) benefit
- Generous discounts at The Brasserie restaurant, based at our Bletchley Campus, offering high quality dining at a fraction of high street costs
- Generous discounts at The Graduate Hair & Beauty Salon, based at our Bletchley Campus, offering industry standard services, styling and treatments
Please note: benefits are subject to change and are non-contractual.