Enter your login details
Not got a profile? Create one now!
Sign up to My MKC
Your Course Shortlist

Pre-arrival information


Check your induction date and try to arrive a few days before your induction to help you settle in before you start College.

Let us know when you are arriving by emailing the International Admissions Officer.


You will need to apply for a student visa. The student visa must be obtained before travelling to the UK.

For more information on how to apply for visa please see our visa information page .


When studying in the UK, another important decision is deciding where you will stay.

Please see our accommodation page for more information on your options and how to apply for accommodation.


You will need to bring the following documents with you including:

  • Your valid passport with student visa
  • Offer Letter and Confirmation of Enrolment (or CAS)
  • Receipts showing payment of course fees
  • Original or certified copies of your academic or school transcripts
  • Personal identification (driver licence or ID card if available)
  • Medical record or prescription


We are happy to provide you with advice and guidance, including the option of a free airport meet and great service, to help you plan your travel to the UK. Please see our pre-arrival guide for essential information.

Local facilities and services 

For local facilities, places of worship, hospitals and medical centres, dentists, banks, restaurants and other services in Milton Keynes click here for more information.

Our International Office will help with any questions you may have on +44 (0)1908 688 227 or please email us.


Related Files