As the fastest growing city in the country and with a great range of entertainment on it's doorstep, Milton Keynes is an exciting place to live and study.
What does Milton Keynes have to offer?
- The highest number of foreign businesses outside of London such as Mercedes-Benz, Santander and Coca-Cola
- Art galleries, theatres and music venues
- Sporting and leisure activites including MK Dons Football Club, SnoZone, Watersports and Badminton
- Traditional market towns with unique boutiques and cafes
- 200 shops and restaurants at the citys largest shopping centre
- Over 5,000 acres of parks, rivers, lakes and woodlands
Milton Keynes is only 40 minutes away from London and Birmingham by train and an hours drive to Oxford and Cambridge.
Find out more about Milton Keynes here.
About Milton Keynes College
Milton Keynes College has built strong relationships with over 3,000 organisations across the city and our partnerships provide lots of opportunities for work placements, work experience, projects and training.
For over 30 years, Milton Keynes College has been committed to delivering the highest level of teaching and training but is also dedicated to driving improvement and innovation in all we do.
To view information on our campuses, click here.