Our Motor Vehicle courses will equip you with the skills to diagnose and repair a variety of faults. Areas covered include: vehicle maintenance and repair; vehicle systems maintenance, vehicle technology, motorcar maintenance and motorcycle maintenance.
If you are interested in the automotive sector, studying a course with us will provide you with an ideal platform to launch your career. Employers range from local garages to national chains, and there are also opportunities for mechanics wherever you find a large fleet of vehicles, including police agencies, taxi companies and even the armed forces.
Some examples of our courses include:
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Technology (Motorsports)
- Diploma for the Introduction to Vehicle Technology (Entry 3)
- Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance
- Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle maintenance and Repair Principles
For full course information please visit our online Course Finder