Studying at Milton Keynes College's Innovation & Technology Centre (ITC), you will be using technologically advanced machinery, ensuring that you leave Milton Keynes College with the most up-to-date skills that today’s manufacturing industry demands. Areas include: computer-aided design, mechanical engineering, fabrication and welding, electronic and motor vehicle engineering.
We also offer an HNC and HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering for those looking to continue their studies.
More about the ITC...
Milton Keynes College's students have access to cutting-edge equipment and facilities including:
- a 2000 sq. ft Renewable Energy workshop
- the latest computer numeric control machines
- a Flexible Manufacturing System, made up of six stations, including a 6-axis robotic cell
- a prototyper to create 3D models of students' designs.
The Renewable Energy workshop includes facilities to train students in technologies, such as Photo Voltaic, Solar Hot Water, Ground and Air Source Heat Pumps and Rainwater Harvesting.
And just so you know, we have collaborated with local businesses in terms of the kit to ensure that our students have access to the most comprehensive, up-to-date training.
Some examples of our courses include:
- BTEC First Diploma Engineering, Level 2
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering
- Level 1 Engineering
- Level 2 2D Computer Aided Design
- Level 3 Computer Aided Design (CAD) Parametric Modelling
For full course information please visit our online Course Finder