From September, Milton Keynes College is pleased to announce a range of new full-time courses in the following areas:
- Maintenance Ops
- Access to Building Services Engineering.
For more information, search our courses via the link on the right-hand side of this page or contact our Course Information & Enquiries Team on 01908 684452/53.
Based at our state-of-the-art Innovation & Technology Centre, our practical courses cover a wide range of craft skills such as brickwork, carpentry, plumbing, electrical installation and renewable energy technologies that will provide you with real transferable skills that you can take to the workplace.
Milton Keynes College students have access to cutting-edge equipment and facilities including:
- a 2000 sq. ft Renewable Energy workshop
- the latest computer numeric control machines
- a Flexible Manufacturing System, made up of six stations, including a 6-axis robotic cell
- a prototyper to create 3D models of students' designs.
The Renewable Energy workshop includes facilities to train students in technologies, such as Photo Voltaic, Solar Hot Water, Ground and Air Source Heat Pumps and Rainwater Harvesting.
And just so you know, Milton Keynes College have collaborated with local businesses in terms of the kit to ensure that its students have access to the most comprehensive, up-to-date training.
Some examples of our Construction courses include:
- Bricklaying Skills for Home Improvement
- CSkills Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry
- Level 1 Diploma In Plumbing
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations
- Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies and Heating
- Carpentry Skills for Home Improvement
- CSkills Level 1/2 Construction Diploma (Bricklaying)
For full course information please visit our online Course Finder