Computing & IT
Joining a Computing and IT programme at Milton Keynes College will give you the qualification and knowledge you need to be an IT practitioner. The course will provide all the experience and skills you will need to progress in this fast-paced and hi-tech industry.
Full-time and part-time courses are offered at Levels 1 to 3, plus HND and can lead to a wide range of career options.
Some examples of our Computing and Information Technology courses include:
- Basic Functions and Formulae in Excel 2010
- CCNA Exploration Accessing the WAN
- CCNA Exploration LAN Switching & Wireless
- CCNA Exploration Networking Fundamentals
- CCNA Exploration Routing Protocols and Concepts
- CompTIA Network+
- Introduction to Outlook 2010
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Windows 7 - Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Word 2010 for Businesses
For full information about our computer courses visit our online Course Finder