Caring, Health & Childcare
Many choose to study towards a career in the caring profession because they are looking for a rewarding job that allows them to help and support others. Milton Keynes College has an experienced team who have been practitioners in various care professions and who are genuinely interested in your success. We offer fantastic facilities and our acclaimed training nursery facilities are a great place to learn.
Your studies could be an entry route into a career, employment or further study in social care, healthcare childcare or education. Alternatively, you could progress to university.
Some examples of our courses include:
- BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Childrens Care, Learning & Development
- CACHE Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
- Level 1 Award in British Sign Language
- Level 2 Award in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Award in Mentoring
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Moving & Handling: Including use of a hoist
For full course information please visit our online Course Finder