Business & Management
From September, we will be offering a brand new course in association with the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy. The BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship gives you a broad understanding and practical experience of setting up and running your own business. You'll also have the opportunity to be part of the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy and to take advantage of its links with business and entrepreneurs. For more information search our courses via the link on the right or phone 01908 684452/53 for more information.
Our Business courses & Management courses are a great investment in your future. They give you a broad understanding of the exciting world of business and management. The modules are varied and you’ll get a good insight into the different aspects of modern business. You may even get to go on trips to Thorpe Park and Drayton Manor Park!
Professional courses are also available in this area, such as CIM, CIPD, CIPS and ILM, which can be studied alongside full-time employment or in some cases as part of a Higher Apprenticeship.
Some examples of our business courses include
- AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (Peter Jones Enterprise Academy)
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles & Practice of Assessment
- NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration Level 2
- NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration Level 4
- Progressive Manager
- Setting up in Business
For a complete list of our Business Courses please use our Online Course Finder