Access to HE
Our Access to Higher Education qualifications are designed for people who left school without formal qualifications, such as A Levels. Studying an Access course can help prepare you for university or further study. Previous students have found that completing the course has given them an increased sense of confidence and the resilience to cope with the pressure of being a full-time student again.
You can study Access to Higher Education courses on a full or part-time basis, and the courses we offer include:
- Health Pathway: Psychology, Social Policy, Human Biology and Health Studies
- Social and Communities Pathway: Psychology, Social Policy, Sociology and Health Studies
- Teaching Pathway: Psychology, Social Policy, Biology and either English Literature or Health Studies
- Humanities Pathway: Psychology, Social Policy, Sociology and either English Literature or Health Studies
- Business Pathway: Economics, Marketing, Psychology and Law
Some examples of our Higher Education Courses include:
- Access to Higher Education
- Access to Higher Education (Part Time)
- Access to Higher Education Diploma – Business
For full course information please visit our Course Finder.