Apprenticeships & Your Business
We are a local provider who is dedicated to meeting the needs of local businesses. With over 20 years’ experience of delivering high quality Apprenticeship programmes, we offer a wide range of Apprenticeship frameworks, at all levels, which can meet both your business objectives and the individual training needs of your employees.
Training Works Employer Initiative
What employers say they like about Milton Keynes College:
• How closely the College meets their training needs.
• The range of training available.
• Good communication and the quality of support.
• The standards of learners’ work and the levels of progress learners make.
• Being involved in reviewing learners’ progress.
• Opportunities for learners to do additional courses.
• The strong link between on-the-job and off-the-job training.
• Visiting tutors’ support and flexibility to meet work and shift patterns.
To find out more details of apprenticeship schemes for employers, including an explanation of the role of the College and the benefits to employers, please download our Employer’s Guide.
The Government’s Apprenticeship Information for Employers may also be a useful starting point.
Interested and want to know more?
Call us today on 01908 637056 to find out how an apprentice can benefit your business.