Starting a new business can be rewarding, yet challenging. The Business and Leadership Centre is able to offer a wide range of support and advice to help your business prosper.
We not only provide the perfect office facilities for your business to get started, but also the right environment and network for it to flourish.
Based at our Business and Leadership Centre, our Launch Pad facility is open to start-ups and businesses that are locating to Milton Keynes. As well as being competitively priced, the Launch Pad offers an exciting work environment and a community of like-minded business people.
A free trial period is available to make sure it is the right move for you and your business.
The facilities include:
- Modern, business-ready facilities equipped with free internet access and a dedicated phone line
- Meeting rooms with catering facilities
- Regular events and networking opportunities
- Introductory services for potential suppliers and customers
- Exclusive invitations to relationship building events
- On-site café and gallery space
We also host a range of free business support events, including our annual ‘Start-up Week’ and ‘Small Business Fortnight’ (in association with MK Council).
Complete the APPLICATION FORM if you are interested in our Launchpad facility.
Alternatively, to talk to us please email us or call 01908 684520
"With it's resources, training partnerships and excellent location MK College has made a huge difference to our progress, so much so that in the space of 6 months our turnover has shot up by 40%."
John Allard, Managing Director, The Video News Factory Ltd