We run professional courses that are perfect for you to up-skill or achieve that all important promotion, allowing you to progress in your career.
Our portfolio ranges from day or evening classes, online learning, bite-sized short courses and bespoke training, providing flexibility around your current commitments.
Why study a professional qualification?
- Many professions require you to possess particular qualifications.
- Gain skills, recognition and contacts - this will improve your career prospects.
- Increase your potential earnings or current salary.
- Meet employers' expectations of continual professional development (CPD) by keeping your skills and abilities relevant and up to date.
An Association of Accounting Technicians qualifications (AAT) are practical accounting and finance qualifications which give you skills all employers need.
- Flexible courses make it easy to fit learning around your life
- Universally respected and internationally recognised qualifications
- Award-winning study materials, resources and support
- Employers trust AAT qualifications
- 130,000 members in more than 90 countries
Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
An Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) qualification in Coaching & Mentoring is a practical leadership and management discipline that allows managers to unleash potential.
95% of learning and development managers say that coaching has delivered tangible benefits to their business
90% of organisations with over 2,000 employees use business coaching
Specific coaching benefits include:
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Fewer errors
- Better performance in managers
A Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification is internationally recognised and respected and will help you keep up with latest trends to give you that competitive edge.
Study towards a CIM qualification for:
- Career growth
- Competitor Advantage
Human Resources qualifications
A Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) qualifications and courses help you build your career and enhance your professionalism. When you learn through the CIPD, you access research-led insights from the world's leading HR and L&D experts, allowing you to challenge the status quo, inspire action and influence change.
Develop your career and effect change in your organisation:
- Boost your earning potential and career prospects
- Choose a learning style suited to your lifestyle
- Apply your learning at work straight away
- Contribute to your organisation's sustainable success
Leadership & Management qualifications
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualifications help you develop the skills, knowledge and personal abilities you need to succeed.
If you are leading a team for the first time or preparing to step up to senior management, the design of the ILM qualification means you can fast-track your progression and target training to your precise needs.
Project Management qualifications
Association of Project Management (APM) qualifications demonstrate to your employer, clients and suppliers that you are a skilled and committed project professional.
Incorporating a mix of tools, techniques, processes and skills, APM qualifications offer a progressive structure that demonstrates your project management achievements.
94% of those qualified said the qualification improved their self-confidence in their project management ability.
86% have enjoyed greater project success as a result of taking the qualification.
Great for career development, earn up to £10,000 more per annum with an APM qualification.
For all professional course class enquiries please call 01908 688228
For all other enquiries such as bespoke training options, bite-sized courses and e-learning please contact the Business Engagement Team or call 01908 684520.