College and Corporation Information
The College's Governing Body is also known as the Milton Keynes College Corporation. In the interests of openness and accountability, Corporation and Committee minutes are available below.
The Corporation may, on occasions, exclude some or all of the minutes of a meeting - this may include minutes relating to a named person employed or proposed to be employed at the institution; a named student at, or candidate for admission to the institution; the Clerk; or any matter which by reason of its nature the Corporation is satisfied should be dealt with on a confidential basis. This is to ensure compliance with legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 and with due regard for the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The advice to the Corporation from its Search & Governance Committee can be found in both the Board and Committee minutes.
- Board of Governors Standing Orders
- Code of Conduct for Governors
- Policy on Access to College and Corporation Information
- Freedom of Information Act 2000:Publication Scheme
- Board and Senior Post Holders' Expenses 2012/13
- Report and Financial Statements 31st July 2012
- Public Value Statement 2013
- Consultation Procedures for Obtaining the Views of Staff and Students
View the Board minutes.
View the Audit Committee minutes.